Confirmation preparation is a two year program which begins in seventh grade. Parents of 7th and 8th grade students are expected to attend the parent meeting at the beginning of each year during which time requirements will be explained.
Basic Requirements for Confirmation:
- Attendance at class & evidence of satisfactory progress and participation
in program. Progress will be evaluated by periodic testing.
- Approved community service program and reflection paper based on service.
- Participation in Mass each Sunday and holy days of obligation.
- Participation in Confirmation retreat once a year.
- Selection of Sponsor.
- Reflection paper (1-2 pages) on saint chosen for Confirmation.
- Letter to the Bishop requesting Confirmation.
- Attendance at interview and rehearsal for Confirmation Liturgy.
Confirmation Forms (PDFs)
- Confirmation Application (en español)
- Interview with your Sponsor | en español
- Sponsor Eligibility Statement | en español
- Possible Questions for Confirmation Interview | en español
- Service Requirements | en español
- Saint Report | (en español)
- Service Hours | en español
- Letter to Father Jack | en español